More than 35,000 performers have chosen to be associated with SPEDIDAM.
Declaring a registration or collecting fees does not mean that you are associated with SPEDIDAM.Why become associated with SPEDIDAM? Optional declaration to limit the effect of accession
Adhere to SPEDIDAM in 5 steps
Step 1 - Complete the act of adhesion online
Step 2 - Complete the act of adhesion online
- proof of your professional activity as a performer (a pay slip, a certificate of payment of holiday shows, ...)
- evidence of your participation in a commercial recording or broadcast performance (SPEDIDAM meeting sheet with either the pay slip or registration contract, or the pocket and booklet with your name corresponding to the disc or video marketed)
- a bank account statement from your bank
- a recent passport photo
- another document that you consider useful for the study of your file
Step 3 - If necessary fill out the optional contribution limitation form
Step 4 - Validate
Step 5 - You will receive a confirmation email
- Attached your pre-filled certificate of membership in PDF format
- Print and send to SPEDIDAM 2 copies of this pre-filled form of membership and the optional form if necessary, signed with a check 16 € to the order of SPEDIDAM, corresponding to the amount of the share.
Read the detailed membership details by referring to the following document:Read the full text of the membership criteria in PDF format